Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, September 01, 2005



Feeling Just A WEE Bit Homesick


I love my new home. I have a beautiful house and get to be the stay at home I always dreamed of being. But I ran across some old picturess that were on a memory stick that had been lost. I forgot all about these pictures and didn't know they were missing.
I will share them with you. Looking at them made a little part of me wish we were back in San Diego. Made me even miss my job at the church.



I know these pictures don't look like much but they are to me. That church was home to me. I spent a great deal of my time there. Pastor Bruce(in the blue shirt) was the best. He made church fun and always spoke so you could relate by using stories from his own life.

I hope to find that connection again.


I may miss my church and co-workers but i don't miss the traffic,cost of living,rude people or driving all day. :)

Posted by Misti :: 9:39 AM :: 3 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------