Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, August 24, 2005



I've been complimented


Cyli complimented me in her 100 compliments of the summer. I feel so honored to be listed among bloggers like Carmi,Last Girl On Earth and An American Housewife to name a few. When i started this blog I never thought (not in a million years) that others would enjoy reading it. Especially strangers that don't know me. I will admitt I was grinning ear to ear when I read the comment.
Heya Mrs. Fun, I wanted to take a moment and say great meme answers!! Also I wanted to take a moment and de-lurk long enough to say thank you to you for allowing me to feature your blog in my 100 Compliments of Summer

I love your blog and i always look forward to reading it! Thanks again and keep it up lady!!!


At first I looked around making sure the comment wasn't left by mistake :)
Thank You Cyli, for the compliment. I am glad you enjoy my blog,I will keep on keeping it on ;) Just being myself here in blog land.
I also suggest you visit Why not laugh and see who else is on the list. You may just find another great blog, a favorite even.

Posted by Misti :: 7:39 AM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------