Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

I was tagged

Actually I was tagged twice. So here goes. I want you to know this was extremely hard for me for I am such a simple person.

7 things I plan to do before I die
Watch my kids grow
Meet my grandchildren
Take Disney Cruise with the kids
Renew my vows with J
See Lake Tahoe sober
Become a semi-professional photogragher
See New York


7 things I can do
Take great pictures
drive a stick
get dressed holding a baby
eat a whole box of cookies in one sitting without getting sick.
watch 30 2 year olds at once without going crazy but there will be a stiff drink afterwards ;)
Listen for as long as you need me to :)
get my kids to behave with just a look


7 things I cannot do
sew
crochet
draw
double dutch
keep my mouth shut
handle raw meat
whistle


7 things that attract me to the opposite sex
Voice
smile
eyes
shoulders
personality
sense of humor
tats


7 things that I say most often
I love you
Have a great day
Leave T alone
Whats T doing?
Time to go
What do you want
Thats not where that goes


7 celebrity crushes
Tim McGraw
Kenny Chesney
Ed K (lead singer of LIVE)
Matthew Mcconaughey
Jack Johnson
can't think of any more. I am not big on celebs.


7 people I want to do this
Mel
Tiff
Mr.Fun
Carmen
Steph
Jody

And if you don't do it my feelings won't be hurt. I almost didn't do it but felt the need after the second tag.

Posted by Misti :: 6:13 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------