Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, August 17, 2005



I spoke too soon

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


I was telling everyone what a great sleeper T had become. Going down at 9 and waking at 12 and 5 and then sleeping untill 8. Last night he decided that paybacks a bitch (see post below) and we were up all night. He just wanted to nurse,fuss and nurse,fuss and nurse and fuss some more.
So I managed to get the lunches made before he woke and here we are,yep you guessed it, nursing again. *yawn*
I continue to remind myself One day they will be grown and I will look back on these days fondly and long to have it back if just for a day.

Posted by Misti :: 7:54 AM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------