Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, August 11, 2005

I think I am in hell

Achey all over due to sore breast(also known as plugged milk duct). Add cranky baby thats teething and biting and an extra 18 month old to that and you got yourself a very long day/night.
Heat,massage ,nurse(while biting lip to keep from yelping in pain) and repeat. I thought I would be better today but I'm not that lucky. It seems to have just moved on over to the other side. It really sucks. Still no fever or chills so I am riding this out without the help of meds. Heat,massage,nurse(while biting lip to keep from yelping in pain) and repeat.
Stay tuned......
Its hell, I tell you. I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy. *crying into my coffe*

Posted by Misti :: 8:01 AM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------