Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, August 12, 2005

Nursing in public


In the city of Chandler you could get criminal charges brought upon you for indecent exposure if you nurse your baby on city property. This really just peeves me off. Its okay to have your ass hanging out of your shorts or cleavage for the world to see but a baby at your breast where you see nothing is considered indecent exposure. What the hell is wrong with people? They will be in court on September 29th to rule on this. As I see it there shouldn't have to be laws to protect nursing mothers. We are feeding our babies for freaking crying out loud.
If you are uneasy at the sight of a breastfeeding mother feeding her baby then look away, don't stare. Mind your business.
I am not sorry if it makes you uncomfortable to see my baby at my breast. That is your problem,find a way to grow up and get over it. My breast were intended to nurse babies and thats what i'll use them for.
I will nurse my baby anywhere I want. If you don't like it then move on. Ask me to leave and i will cause a scene and in the end win(its happened at a book store and i'm not afraid to stand my ground again).
So all you nursing mothers, take a stand and nurse your baby in public.
Nurse them in the library
Nurse them at the park
Nurse them in a resturant
Nurse them at the water park
Nurse them on a bench
Nurse them at the mall
Nurse them in the grocery store
Nurse them at story hour
Nurse them wherever they happen to get hungry and stand proud!!!!!!

Posted by Misti :: 10:30 AM :: 14 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------