Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, August 16, 2005



Mom, this isn't a kodak moment!!!!!


Thats what hes thinking anyways. T has decided that he wants to army crawl all the way over and get stuck between the wall and dads recliner about 10 times a day. So I decided it was worthy of a picture. He doesn't seem to remember that he can't go that way. So before i dragged him out (only to watch him head the same way for the 11th time) I got the camera. He's not too happy about it ;-)

I am one that thinks babies are a lot smarter then we give them credit for. After today I am not so sure about T. Hes actually headed back over there as I type this.

Posted by Misti :: 3:53 PM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------