Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Monday, August 15, 2005

Yes, I am here under the piles of paperwork


First off, G LOVED his first day. He was so happy at the end of the day. He claims his teacher is REALLY nice.
Drop off went smooth, he hugged me goodbye like he'd been to this classroom before. Mr. Fun got to stay for awhile and he said he seemed right at home. So my nerves weren't as bad as I thought they would be. I actually felt calm.
On the way to school he seemed so little to me, his backpack hanging down past his butt. It was like he had on his daddy's shoes,just didn't look right. Then at pick up it(his backpack) didn't seem so big and out of place. Its like he grew up.

JJ seemed more nervous than any of us. She found some friends,said hello,hugged but wouldn't go play. She told them she wanted to stay by her mom while grabbing T's arm and kissing it(aww,shes so sweet).She saw last years teacher and her face just lit up and she bolted towards her to give her a hug. She got caught up in a sea of students and while all her friends were getting hugs I heard the teacher say"where's Jenna?" So i think the feeling of admiration goes both ways there.
JJ seemed more relaxed after that, the bell rang, we signed I love you and off she went to become a big 4th grader.


Wy was on a waiting list for a preschool. I hadn't heard anything so I thought I would drive over(yes, drive over because I hate the phone,its a phobia) and see where we stood. Turns out, they lost all our information. Couldn't find anything on us but she remembers me because of where Mr. Fun works. So she walks us over to meet his teachers. I just love them. They were so upbeat,kind and down on his level while introducing themselves. Parents night is tomorrow night and the next day is when we go with him to meet his classmates. Its a good thing I went in and didn't just assume we didn't get in. The class is 5 to 1 ratio which pleases me even more.

So I have paperwork times 3 to fill out before tomorrow. I got through most of it already but had to take a break from writing the same thing over and over. same numbers,same names,same insurance information.

Posted by Misti :: 4:04 PM :: 5 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------