Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, August 18, 2005

I hope its like riding a bike....UPDATED!

I am going back to the gym for the first time in over 8 months. Towards the end of my pregnancy I was told I had to stop lifting weights because I was burning too many calories. So I did and a month later I was told I could no longer work out at all. I was so depressed. I thought for sure I would get back to the gym a lot sooner than this. The gym doesn't take infants under 6 months. And with T not taking a bottle I don't feel comfortable leaving him. So here it is. Today is the day. I am back. I am hoping Wy doesn't freak and T is content to be held by a complete stranger.

Back when I was addicted to the gym. Yes, addicted. It was an addiction. I had to go. If I didn't I would get cranky and wasn't any fun to be around. It made me feel alive,it was a high for me. I am hoping to get that back.

Some tell me its not an addiction and that one can't become addicted to exercise but I feel they are wrong.
I have butterflies in my stomach and everything. So silly.
_____________________________________
I did it!! I got 30 minutes of cardio before I was paged to get the boys. Wy was crying :( and T wouldn't let her do anything but hold him while standing. I wanted to say welcome to my world.
I made an appt. for tomorrow at 4PM for all 4 kids. With JJ and G there the other two should do better.
I'm back,baby!!

Posted by Misti :: 10:46 AM :: 6 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------