Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Tuesday, August 30, 2005




I can now say I am in my 30's


Happy 31st Birthday to me!!!
For those of us born on: August 30
Happy Birthday: You may be tempted to take on too much or spread yourself too thin this year. Look at the big picture and determine what is really important. You will be given the chance to prove yourself, and you don't want to let anyone down, especially yourself. The time to realize your potential and put your attributes to good use is this year. -- Birthday Baby: You are changeable, compassionate and caring. You have a strong sense of justice and fair play. You are a pillar of strength, courage and goodness.


I see some truth in this, weird how some horoscopes can be so fitting.
I remember as a kid my mom would buy those rolled up horoscopes from the store. I thought they were so cool. Do they still sell those?
Nothing planned for today. The usual getting kids off to school and housework. Then back to school night for G is tonight along with the PTO meeting I kind of want to go to,we'll see. I better at least get starbucks and a muffin out of today ;-)

Posted by Misti :: 6:58 AM :: 15 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------