Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Monday, May 01, 2006

It was a "Monday"

Started off with a doctor's appointment for T that I was almost late for. He recieved one vaccination. Since he has been walking they give the shot to him in his arm. Today was different. The nurse did it in the leg. I didn't think much of it untill he woke from his nap. He wasn't to active and after about thirty minutes he coldn't walk. He would try to get up and cry out holding his leg. So we sat on the couch together all afternoon.
Poor little guy.
Wy chillin because his leg hurts too bad to walk :(
I'm hoping tomorrow his leg feels better. I did take advantage of him not being able to stand and took some pictures of him. I know, what a mean mom to make the little guy sit for pictures while he's in pain. I couldn't help myself.
tighter crop
Could you?

Posted by Misti :: 7:26 PM :: 16 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------