Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, May 19, 2006

Here it is...

I still have some things to do to it (if i can figure it out) but you get the idea.
I want to first thank Leanne for all she put into this project. She took my vision and made it a reality, amazing that she got it just as I visioned it.
I would like to thank Mr. Fun for giving that extra little push to take this jump. Theres no way I would be this far if he didn't pimp me out ;)
Can't forget MOM!! She bought me this amazing camera that has made my love for photography even stronger.

M.Dawson Photography

I can't share my last PB shoot because they haven't signed the model release and are on vacation for a couple weeks.

Posted by Misti :: 9:17 AM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------