Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, May 25, 2006



.TTmaroon
Thirteen Things about Mrs. Fun


1~That's not me in the picture below with T ;) I am rarely in front of the camera.
2~My favorite color is pink. Not for decorating though. I prefer earth tones for that.
3~I don't drink milk very often but when I do I like it.
4~Two of my boys now have mohawks. I think they look so freakin' cute.
5~I have to go to Costco, Target and the PO today.
6~My daughter is receiving 3 awards today at school. I am so proud of her. She has worked really hard this year.
7~Been having really weird dreams lately. So weird they wake me up.
8~I have watched the following movies since Mother's Day
~Terminal
~Rumor Has It
~TheFamily Stone
~Monster In Law
~History of Violence
~Kicking and Screaming
~March of the Peguins(put all four kids to sleep in the middle of the day)
Thats more movies than I have watched in the last year.
9~I grind my teeth in my sleep, gives me earaches.
10~Today is the last day of school. Can I get a woot woot!!!!!
11~Starting Saturday I will get the pleasure of experiencing age four for the third time. I am very excited. Hoping four is a better year for Wy and us.
12~Why oh why did I let those kids talk me into baking cookies for no reason other then to pig out on them?
13~I don't like when shows/movies work backwards, bugs me fo some unknown reason.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens! Please only leave your link if you have your TT up, thank you.



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!




Posted by Misti :: 12:44 AM :: 23 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------