Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, July 29, 2005



I am not sure what my problem is. I am just tired,all week i have been tired. Even snuck in a couple naps this week. There could be a few things playing a part in my tiredness.
1~Going to bed too late
2~Drinking decaf coffee instead of half caff.
3~My iron could be low (haven't been taking my iron like i should)
4~T is still up twice a night to nurse and now up by 7AM
5~I could be pregnant (wouldn't that be a cruel joke)
6~I have 4 kids that keep me going and going
7~My blood sugars could be out of whack
8~I could have something else wrong with me, entirely.

So I said i was going to call the dr. today and i haven't yet. Too busy taking care of everyone elses needs before mine.
_________________________________________________



Lets talk school supplies. Took the kids to get their supplies. The list seems to get longer with each year. And now that I have 2 in school it seems almost like too much.
As a kid I never remember taking anything to school but myself, a backpack and some pencils. I don't have a problem with buying these supplies for my kids, they are my kids. Even bought some extras in case some kids can't bring in everything. I just think its sad that its come to this. These are our children, our future. It seems less and less money is going towards our schools. People want great school with great teachers that can offer great programs yet they don't want another tax or to donate any money or time towards any of this. So more and more teachers are digging into their own pockets for supplies. I don't want them to have to do that. They don't get paid enough for what they do as it is.

Posted by Misti :: 1:30 PM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------