Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Interviews

1. To participate, leave a comment below saying “Interview Me!” “Do Me” is not acceptable
2. I’ll respond by asking you 5 questions, each person’s will be different, posted in my comments on this post- so check back.
3. You’ll update your blog with the answers to my questions.
4. You’ll include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you ask ‘em 5 questions.


And my Q&A...
From Jamie




Q1- What was your first impression of me when we met? LOL

Honestly, i don't remember,it was so long ago. I remember thinking that it was too bad you were moving away so soon because we had a great together.

Q2- If you could move back to SD (and have the same house, etc. that you have, would you? Why/Why not?

THats a really hard question to answer. Yes, i think i might if we could have everything there that we have here and that includes, no traffic. So then no because theres SO MUCH traffic in SD

Q3-How has life changed since adding #4?

It hasn't much. We all adjusted quickly. Adding #3 was pure hell,lol. #4 just fell into place.

Q4-Finish this sentence: I wish…. because….

I wish T would take a bottle because I would get more ME time

Q5-J really wanted to have a furry pet… would you ever give in?

Its been almost 10 years, i aint giving in. No way NO how!!

Posted by Misti :: 7:06 PM :: 10 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------