Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Wednesday, September 07, 2005



My three questions from Dena answered

the only non-chicken person *wink*



What do you consider your best personality trait, and what do your family/friends consider your best?
I would have to say *I* consider my fun loving easy going attitude to be my best personality trait. AS far as my friends/family, I think some would say the amount of patience I have.

What do you consider your best physical attiribute, and how about your family/friends?
This is a hard question for me to answer for i can't think of any one thing. I do like my legs and eyes.As far as family and friends, I haven't a clue. Never asked and they've never told.

If you could trade careers for a year, what would you choose?
I would want to be a professional photograghy. To make money doing something that has become my passion would be a dream come true.

I have decided that you can ask me anything you want,will I answer? I will try my best. And in return, you must come back to read my answers. Thats it :) So if you want to know something, now is the time to ask. But keep in mind, my mom does read daily ;) (HI MOM)

Posted by Misti :: 7:40 AM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------