Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, September 02, 2005



Feeling out of place


I was thinking late last night or early this morning,depends on what you consider 3:30 AM. I was up pacing in the hallway bouncing the sick/teething baby boy. Lots of time for the brain to wander and think about stuff that I normally wouldn't give a second thought to.
Do you ever feel that you don't fit in? Feel that you don't belong? Feeling like an outsider even though you are right there in the middle of the crowd?
Thats how I have been feeling lately. I don't think its a bad thing however. I think its just who I am. I view things/issues in a different light than many. I see others differently than many.sometimes I want to scream "Are you seeing the same thing as I am? You can't seriously think that this behavior is okay?" Then again maybe what I am seeing isn't the true person and I am in the wrong and these others are right. So I move on and don't think too much about it. Of course until 3:30 AM and there isn't much else to think about :)
I see this world through grey glasses where others may see it in black and white???
I understand having strong convictions about certian issues. I have few myself.
I hear others complaining and I think,"deal with it,find the solution or move on."
Life is short,enjoy it as much as you can. Let the little things slide and tackle the bigger issues head on.

Posted by Misti :: 10:54 AM :: 7 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------