Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Friday, September 09, 2005



EDIT!!! A friend has pointed out to me that this is not an SLR, well DAMN!!! Not sure why I missed that. Sorry Santa, this letter was premature :(

Dear Santa


I had to write even though its only September and Christmas is still months away. I found what I really want to find under the tree come December 25th. Its a camera as I am sure you knew already. I realize its quite pricey but I would treat it with respect and love. I'll do the dishes everyday, keep up on the laundry and even scrub the toliets and floors weekly. Of course this is only untill I get the camera. I will be too busy playing with it to worry about the house. You can't buy it yet but you can pre-order it. So I thought I would write this letter and let you know. Heres a link if you are so inclined to check it out. Sony DSC-R1
Oh and the kids, they don't need anything. They won't have time to play. Mommy will be too busy making them pose for pictures *wink*

Posted by Misti :: 9:19 AM :: 14 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------