Image hosting by Photobucket


Life ain't always beautiful but it's a beautiful ride...

Thursday, September 08, 2005



It seems not many are curious


Or maybe my mom scared them off.

Shannon asks if she can add me to her favorite reads.
I answer with " of course you can :) "

mama Duck asks how long I breastfed each kid.
My answer~ I didn't breastfeed the first two. And let me stop to add that I don't regret not breastfeeding them. That was my choice at the time and I am fine with it. I do LOVE everything about breasfeeding now. If I thought I would of loved it back then, i might of done it but I didn't. The third was weaned at 17 months. And now with #4 I think we will wean a bit earlier, say 13-14 months would be fine with me. But only time will tell.

Bav wants to know what i use to clean my floors.
I use the swiffers and I have a Hoover Floor Mate that i love!!!

So there you have it :)

A late comer :)

Lindsay wants to know what my favorite past times/hobbies are, other than being mommy and blogging.
I love photography. I take LOTS of pictures every day. I also enjoy hiking. The trails here are great. Baseball is another favorite past time. I do enjoy reading but my brain can't hold a thought long enough to get through a good book these days. I also love to workout. Oh and eating is one of my favorite things to do. Put food in front of me and I'll eat it ;-p

Posted by Misti :: 2:52 AM :: 4 People having fun

Post a Comment

------Image hosting by Photobucket------